1. Responsible for the design, processing, assembly, debugging and improvement of industrial automation equipment and systems;
2. New product project schedule management;
3. Drawing and filing of product drawings, writing and compiling company product technical specifications.
1. Mechanical major, bachelor degree or above, more than 5 years of non-standard equipment R&D and design experience;
2. Strong mechanical structure design ability and proficient use of 3D and 2D drawing software;
3. Familiar with the whole process of precision mechanical parts processing, assembly and debugging;
4. Strong sense of responsibility, carefulness, good communication skills and good teamwork spirit.